Photograph by Nicole Jordan Photography
Payments to BRRAG
We sometimes struggle to allocate money received into our bank account and propose the following references to be added to your payment ie:
Donations / maintenance assistance
Projects (eg carpark/manhole (covers)/potholes,etc)
If your bank does not allow for all these details in the reference, please print a proof of payment, write particulars on pop and scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Branch code:||051117 Kenton on Sea|
|Reference||Use one of the reference formats listed above|
Please email your proof of payment to email@example.com
BRRAG 100 Club
The 100 Club, as it is called, is best put in simplistic terms as a monthly donation with a difference, a percentage of the donated money is given back to the participants by way of a bi-monthly draw called “The 100 Club” draw. The remainder of the money goes to the Bushman’s River Mouth Ratepayers Organisation. The monies raised through the 100 Club are used for many varied projects in keeping our local areas clean and tidy and well maintained throughout the year.
- There are 100 numbers ranging from 01 to 100 (We can create more)
- Each individual number is allocated to whomever decides to pay the monthly subscription of R50 for a single number (that has not already been taken).
- Any individual may purchase more than one number e.g. one number for a husband and one for a wife, simply making the monthly donation 2 x R50 = R100 per month.
- The draw takes place every two months and is drawn at the community month end braais.
- The winners (if not present at the draw) are notified and their names are published in our own BRRAG newsletters and on our website.
- There are four main prize winners and one additional prize for attending the month end community braai.
- As an example: if 40 numbers are allocated, which means 40 tickets have been paid for each month, then the 1st prize winner would receive R800. The 2nd R400, the 3rd R300, 4th, R200, 5th R100
- If more than 40 tickets are sold, then the prizes increase if less than 40 are sold then the prices decrease accordingly
- You will be able to choose your number or numbers once you have set up your monthly stop order. You will receive confirmation that your number or numbers have been allocated for the next draw.
This is a great way of contributing towards the upkeep of our areas in Bushman’s and adds a little excitement to the participants every second month of the year.
Join the club
- Pay your R50 or R100 or more before the 20th of the month using the bank details and reference as stated at the top of this page.
- To obtain/choose a number, please contact Jack Dell firstname.lastname@example.org